莫西顾

赏深细味 夕昼共渡
The Angry River (From the HBO® Series True Detective) - Single The Hat、J. Tillman
The Angry River[From the HBO® Series True Detective] - The Hat、J. Tillman

——It was just one story, the oldest. 

这只是一个故事,最老的故事。

——What's that? 

是什么?
——Light versus dark. 

光明与黑暗之战
——Well, I  know we ain't in Alaska, but...appears to me that the dark has a lot territory. 

我知道我们不在阿拉斯加,但是...在我看来黑暗占了上风
——Yeah, you are right about that...

是啊,这点你说得对。

Hey, hey, listen.

嘿,听着,嘿
——How is that? 

什么?

——Why don't you point me in the direction of the car,man? I've spent enough of my fuckin' life in hospitals.

为何你不带我去车上呢,伙计?我他妈的这辈子已经在医院里待得够久的了。

——Jesus. Oh. You know what? I'd protest, but it occurs to me that you're unkillable.You want to go back, get clothes or anything?

老天爷啊。噢,你知道吗? 虽然我不认同,但是在我看来你是不死之身。你想回去穿点衣服或是什么的吗?

——No,anything I left back here, I don't need.

不用了,任何我留在那里的东西都不要了。

You know, you're looking at it wrong, the sky thing. 

你知道吗,天空这么回事,你看错了。

——How's that?

什么意思?

——Well, once, there was only dark. If you ask me, the light's winning. 

从前世界上只有黑暗,要我说,现在是光明开始占了上风。


——《真探》S01 E08


评论(8)
热度(91)
© 莫西顾 | Powered by LOFTER